Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, December 28, 2011

christmas day with family pictures

Christmas day was spent with my son and daughter in law and granddaughter  Adalyn who was born on the 8th  of December.   Two grandsons who live in Hawaii are missed along with one grandson in Arizona.
I am sure hoping next year we will see each other.
Mom was here and we had dinner , opened gifts and listened to Christmas music in the background.

very serious sleeper




 love the roses on her dress that her grandma got her

 waking up to eat

great grandma holding her



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...