Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with the family



Seth Baking Sugar cookies

Yes, my daughter and her family came in monday night to stay with us and left today.  I wish they could have stayed longer as always,  but was sure nice to have them here.   Seth helped bake cookies.  Annette was a big help in getting things ready for christmas day,  27 of us in all.   Lots of food and lots of cleaning up, especially with a broken dishwasher,  but Wanda and Donna took care of that.  They got things cleaner than any dishwasher could.  The deserts were so good.   Blueberry mold and pretzel salad that Robin made especially for John was soooo gooood.  Annette made the blueberry.  Coconut cake among others.
We went to Christmas eve service at Our Lady of Lourdes. Seth loved singing Christmas Carols.

My wish came true for a white Christmas









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...