Welcome

All pictures on site are taken by me unless I say otherwise.
Click on pictures if you wish to enlarge for better look.






Wednesday, September 2, 2009

unfinished

I am working on my little houses at this moment,  I love these little things, I hang the smallest on the tree.  I give as an ornament along with a gift to a few.  
Here they are unfinished,  will post the finished ones later. " Little glitter houses" is a site that I get some  ideas from.  There are many out there. 



The yellow one I will repaint and change the look of the roof.  The blue one needs glitter and extra stuff.  I say stuff because it hasn't hit me as to  what I want to do with that one.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out Little Glitter Houses and found the information on making the houses. Thanks for the reference.
    Carrie - Oak Rise Cottage & Carola Nativity Gallery

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!
Some have 'no reply enabled'

I sometimes comeback to leave a reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...